PRIVACY SHIELD CERTIFICATION
Masimo has self-certified to the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield and to Swiss – U.S. Privacy Shield Framework, and is subject to the General Data Protection Regulation in the EU. Please click here to view the Notice.
INFORMATION COLLECTION & USE
Masimo Corporation and any associated subsidiary or affiliate owns the information collected on this website. Masimo may collect the following personal data from visitors at several different points at this site:
- Phone number, email address, and ship to/bill to addresses;
- Company or healthcare organization information;
- Activities, interactions, preferences, transactional information and other computer and connection information (such as IP address) relating to use of our websites and our services;
- Log files, information collected by cookies and similar technologies about the pages viewed, links clicked and other actions taken when accessing our websites;
- Security authorization and authentication information;
- Usage data;
- Photos, social media profile, areas of expertise and any other information visitors choose to provide when accessing Masimo Community;
- Feedback and reviews, or requests for support;
- Event registrations and preferences;
- Resume and applicant information for those applying to job openings; and
- Other personal data provided by the website visitor.
THIRD PARTIES WITH WHOM WE SHARE PERSONAL DATA
Masimo may share personal data we collect from individuals or companies with the following types of third parties and for the following purposes:
- Subsidiaries, affiliates and contractors, who process personal data on their own behalf or on behalf of Masimo to provide the services requested;
- Channel partners, such as distributors and resellers, to fulfill product and information requests, and to provide customers and prospective customers with information about Masimo and its products and services;
- Other third party service providers contracted to provide services on our behalf;
- Partner, sponsors or other third parties with whom Masimo jointly offers webinars, white paper downloads or other related services; and
- Other corporate entities if Masimo goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets.
If, at any time after sharing your personal data, that data changes or you change your mind about receiving information from us, send us a request specifying the updated information or your new choice to Masimo using the contact information listed below.
If you have any questions regarding our Privacy Notice or if you need to update, change or remove information, you can do so by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or sending postal mail to:
Attn: Data Protection Manager
Irvine, CA 92618
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
If we change this privacy notice, we will post those changes here, on the homepage, and other places we deem appropriate so that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it. We reserve the right to modify this privacy notice at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here, by email, or by means of a notice on our home page.
The effective date of this privacy notice is May 24, 2018.