|Patient SafetyNet Home||Overview & Clinical Benefits||Enabling Technology||Halo Index||Resources|
- Peberdy, et al. “Cardiopulmonary resuscitation of adults in the hospital: A report of 14720 cardiac arrests from the National Registry of Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation.” Resuscitation 58 (2003), 297-308.
- Cashman JN, Dolin SJ. Respiratory and haemodynamic effects of acute postoperative pain management: evidence from published data. Br J Anaesth 2004;93:212-23.
- Buist M, Bernard S, Nguyen TV, Moore G, Anderson J. Association between clinically abnormal observations and subsequent in-hospital mortality: a prospective study. Resuscitation 2004;62:137-41.
- Meissner B et al. The Rate and Costs Attributable to Intravenous Patient-Controlled Analgesia Errors. Hospital Pharmacy Volume 44, Number 4, pp 312–324 2009
- Santell J. Parenteral Medication Errors, ASHP Summit on Preventing Death and Harm from Use of Intravenous Medications. ASHP July 2008
- Hendrich et al. A 36-Hospital Time and Motion Study: How Do Medical-Surgical Nurses Spend Their Time? The Permanente Journal/ Summer 2008/ Volume 12 No. 3
- HealthGrades. The Eighth Annual HealthGrades Patient Safety in American Hospitals Study. March 2011. Golden Col. HealthGrades Inc.
- Finkel KJ et al. Prevalence of undiagnosed obstructive sleep apnea among adult surgical patients in an academic medical center, Sleep Med 2009 107:753-758
- Ramachandran K, Josephs L. A Meta-analysis of Clinical Screening Tests for Obstructive Sleep Apnea. Anesthesiology 2009; 110:928-39